Spring Season Registration for Additional Players
Women's Open, Sunday & Monday Coed
February 13th, 9am-11am: Registration for Extra Players will be held @ Trini Mendenhall Sosa Community Center. Bring the following:
- Game Sheet with ADDITIONAL PLAYERS ONLY with player ID numbers & EMAIL ADDRESS included, sorted by last name.
- If you're switching players, please list players being removed and players being added and indicate which is which.
- ID Cards cut out and glued/taped for all players.
- Player fee of $50 per player OR proof of payment if payment already sent.
- Player will need to have ALREADY registered on the website at http://hwsa.org/accounts/register/.
YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE THE PLAYER ADDED TO YOUR ROSTER ALREADY.
Players registered at this session on the 13th WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FIRST MATCH on February 14th. Players emailed to the registrar or a commissioner WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 28TH.
Beginning with February 29th, any players emailed by Tuesday at noon will be eligible to play in the following weekend's matches. If emailing player registrations, be sure to include proof of payment (such as your paypal confirmation email), and completed player card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 10 - Team registration for Spring 7v7 Seasons
- February 13 - Late player registration for Spring Sunday/Monday/Women's Open Seasons(see above)
- February 17 - Player Registraiton for Spring 7v7 Season
- March 8 and 10 - 7v7 Spring Season starts
- April 20 - League Meeting
- May 18 - Player Registration for Summer 7v7 Season
- June 7 - Start of Summer 7v7 Season
- July 27 - Team Registration for Fall for Sunday/Monday/Women's Open/7v7 Seasons
- August 17 - Player Registration for Fall for Sunday/Monday/Women's Open/7v7 Seasons
All dates that are underlined are due dates for fines. Any fines outstanding after these dates will result in immediate forfeits until they are paid.
Looking for a Team?
If you're new to the league and need to find a team, the best way to get picked up is to message a team that is looking for players here. From that page, there is a link at the top to create (or edit/delete if you've already created) your free agent profile. Team captains can search and contact you through the list of free agents.
Looking for Players?
If you're a team captain and you're looking for players, you can advertise what types of players you need by creating a player search here. The player search is like a classified ad where you can put what position, and skill level you are looking for, as well as include other details about your team, such as which division you are, what night you play on, etc. In addition to creating a player search, you can browse the free agent list here and reach out to players directly.
Forfeits - Notifying the Board and your Opponent
In an effort to notify all parties more quickly (and hopefully avoid teams receiving fines for late forfeits) we have created an email address specifically for forfeits. Going forward, please email email@example.com and notify your opponent. You can find a directory of all teams at http://hwsa.org/team.
Suspended Players List
The suspended players list has been updated and posted to the website under Forms & Files. You must be signed in to find this list. Please note that it is the responsibility of the team representative not to play a suspended player. The sanctions for fielding an ineligible player, regardless of intent or circumstances, include a $50 fine and game forfeiture for each game in which such a violation occurs. Repeated violations of this rule may result in suspension of the team representative or the entire team. Click here for a direct link page.
Creating a New Team?
If you're trying to create a new team because you didn't play in the summer, you can create one using the following directions:
- Go here: http://hwsa.org/accounts/register/team
- Make sure the list on Join Your Team just has the empty dashes and not an actual team name.
- Type in your team name on the Create a New Team box and click Submit.
- The site will take you directly to your team page and an invite form will pop-up. It'll keep doing this every time you go to your team page until you have 2 or 3 players.
- The best way to invite players is to email out your team's unique invite URL which will be at the top of the Invite Players form to all of your players.
The best way to invite your teammates to the team is to email them the unique invite URL that is at the top of the Invite Players form. If you use the boxes to fill in first name, last name, and email address and they are already registered (perhaps with a team from a different night) then you risk creating a duplicate account for them.
Summer 2015 Soccer Leagues Register Now
Click venue below to highlight on map.