1. Control of the tournament and any other matters not specifically addressed in these rules is vested in a committee consisting of the tournament director, league representative and referee assignor. The decision of the tournament committee is final on all matters.
2. Teams are limited to a roster of 20. All players must be registered with TSSAS and must be 16 years or older. Teams may have unlimited guest players.
3. All teams must bring two (2) sets of jerseys. Home team will change to alternate jerseys in the event of a color conflict. Each player must wear a uniquely numbered jersey and shin guards during the game. Uniforms of each player (except goalie) should match in color (jerseys, shorts, and socks).
4. Each team must present a suitable game ball to the referee for selection prior to the start of the game.
5. Competition shall be governed by F.I.F.A. laws of the game, except as noted herein.
6. Substitutions are unlimited. Players may enter the game with the referee’s permission during any stoppage of play.
7. Games will be called by a licensed referee. NO PROTESTS WILL BE ALLOWED. ALL CALLS ARE FINAL.
8. A player receiving a red card in any tournament game will sit out for a minimum of the next tournament game. If, in the opinion of the tournament committee, the ejection was for a particularly vicious or unsportsmanlike foul (as noted in the referee game card), the player may be suspended from all further tournament play. A player receiving a second red card will automatically be suspended from the tournament.
9. Length of all games, including the finals: two 30-minute halves.
10. Forfeit time is game time. Teams unable to field at least 7 players by game time will forfeit. A forfeit score will be scored as 1-0. The forfeiting team will not be allowed to advance out of bracket.
11. Games will be scored on a 10 point system as follows: Win=6 points; Tie=3 points; 1 point for a shut out except 0-0 ties; 1 point for each goal scored up to a maximum of 3 goals; loss of 1 point per red card given.
1. The top four teams in each division will advance into Semi-Final/Final play. If two or more teams are tied with an equal number of points at the end of play, the winner will be determined in the order outlined below:
a. a, The winner in their head to head competition will win b. The team with the greatest goal difference will win (GD=GF-GA). Maximum of 3 goals per game will be used. c. The team with the fewest goals against (GA) will win. d. The team with the greatest goals for (GF) will win. e. If a tie still exists, the F.I.F.A. penalty kick procedure will be used to determine the winner.
12. Semi-final ties will be broken by the F.I.F.A. penalty kick procedure. Championship ties will be broken by two 10-minute overtime periods, followed by the F.I.F.A. penalty kick procedure, if necessary.
13. All games will be played regardless of weather conditions. The only exception will be lightning and other conditions deemed hazardous by the referee or the tournament committee.
14. A Player may not play for another team in the Coed or Women’s division. However, players in the Women’s division can play on a Co-ed team and vice versa.